Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am a pirate, a bicycle pirate


It is true i am a bicycle pirate. I was born on a the back of a tandem bicycle and it is on a bicycle i have stayed. i have had many wonderful bicycle friends through my life, Dove I, Dove II, Dove III, The Jubalee, The priannah, Clive who was possibly my greatest friend, Jack, Nina, and Mary Anne. I have been on wonderful adventures with all of them through forests, across oceans, through suburban mayhem, and through fields of daisies. So join Mary Anne, Jack, Theodore (my trusty camera), Mr green bin (my trusty tripod) and i, as we embark on and adventure full of beautiful fashion, photography, words and of course Mr Velvet...

4 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

? said...

This is my first time on here. Thanks to stompface.

Wishing you all the best in your adventures

Anonymous said...

hello! i simply LOVE your site! i feel so happy after reading everything! (i know, so psycho). i've been wondering, or maybe i missed, who's Mr Velvet?

Fabio santini said...

increbible girl