Friday, May 8, 2009

Night Rider...





It has been a while since a post with a beautiful bicycle specimen involved, to all you bicycle lovers, I'm sorry. This has been due to a few reasons. Firstly Maryanne has been a bit sick and been in and out of surgery, and my beloved Jack well one morning i woke up and he was gone, later that day i received a text from my friend saying she had seen jack on my parents front lawn ready for roadside pickup. My dad explained that jack had died and i just needed to realised that he wasn't going to get better this time. So after just having had my heart ripped out for the second time in 5 months i decided on a new course of action, there was no way that i would put down the sword and leave pirating the streets to other incompetent individuals, no i needed a new comrade and i knew just where to find him...well not exactly where but after some scouting i found out where Mr Velvet, who had conveniently decided to leave the country last december, had stowed Velvet Jr. So a pirating i went and now Velvet Jr is safely in my possession and i can go back to terrorising the streets with my new biker gang The Northwood Bandits. No one will be safe from water and flour bombs NO ONE.
But for now we are off on a midnight mission for licorice.
Status update: mission accomplished, licorice in my stomach...delicious

8 comments:

Abby said...

aaaaaaaaaaamazzzing!!!!
hot hot hot

I will steal your wardrobe one day. and be happy.

I am glad you acquired velvet jr, he was probably lonely.

x

Samantha said...

this blog is great!!
amazing style ladyy!

Irene said...

So sorry about your dog...
thank you for the awesome pics though! They made my day.
xoxo!
The Deadly Nightshades

Irene said...

hahaha... wait is Jack a dog or a bicycle?!?! Oh, I'm so embarrassed....

Sparrow said...

jack is my bicycle, but don't be embarrassed i loved his as if he were a human..even more than a dog

A said...

Bicycle Pirate hello! Im a fashion student at London College of Fashion, im producing a magazine supplement about cool bikes with a lot about looking fly on a two-wheeled ride...so I was wondering if I could get in contact with you to ask about your bike style and possibly use some of your images for the mag as you are definitely a stylish bike rider.

sorry i had to leave this as a comment but you don't have a 'contact me' bit. don't really want to put my email add up here but if you would be interested, it could be over email/facebook/myspace messages or over the phone as im in London but here's my myspace- send me a message if you're up for it! thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/all_the_lights

Harrie

Sulkan said...

similiar with indian's style?

Howdy said...

Красотки ждут тебя на rostovhot.com!