Saturday, May 30, 2009

Caravan Girl...

I thought it high time i let you all see my pirate ship where myself and Maryanne reside, but seeing as i'm less of a sea pirate and more of a bicycle pirate currently, my pirate ship resembles a caravan. I love my caravan so so much, every morning i wake up and feel ridiculously happy as i look around my little home. There is tie dye everywhere, a little too much some may say but i think you can NEVER have too much tie dye. I have always been fond of putting feathers in my hair and lately i have been experimenting more and more with my head pieces. I wear them out all the time and often get strangle looks, but as i am used to being called Indian or Gypsy or hippy or pirate it does not really bother me. Also i came across these AMAZING crochet shorts the other day i love them so so so much but i think they are going to be a bit hard to wear out to any public place that is not a beach which is unfortunate. My Technicolour dream coat in the last two pics is also one of my all time favourite items in the world..I think i would be naked if it were not for op shops/thrift stores they are the most magical treasure chests filled with old worn love.


Sophie Takes Pictures said...

I loved the 4th picture so much that I edited it on photoshop the way I like and it turns out pretty good actually! if you want to see it just send me a mail at


Violet said...

excuse my language but you look FUCKING AMAZING... i love this look... finally a flower girl i love that look.. i went through a phase some what similiar lol

love the ship by the way

Vi from Cali

Nancy said...

I love reading about your adventures! You've got great posts, keeps me entertained.

Punky said...

I love your blog. Its nice to find another carvan/feather/ bike lover.
What kind of trailer is that? I have a 1954 bellwood aloha.

Lady Vélo said...

Fantastic series of photos!
Was directed to your blog via another bike-blogging site - really liking your style!

Lady Vélo.

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.


Mandie Hayes

Friday\'s Kid said...

This is my dream! To roam along the coast in a bikini and a feather head-dress. Amazing!!