Saturday, May 30, 2009

Caravan Girl...







I thought it high time i let you all see my pirate ship where myself and Maryanne reside, but seeing as i'm less of a sea pirate and more of a bicycle pirate currently, my pirate ship resembles a caravan. I love my caravan so so much, every morning i wake up and feel ridiculously happy as i look around my little home. There is tie dye everywhere, a little too much some may say but i think you can NEVER have too much tie dye. I have always been fond of putting feathers in my hair and lately i have been experimenting more and more with my head pieces. I wear them out all the time and often get strangle looks, but as i am used to being called Indian or Gypsy or hippy or pirate it does not really bother me. Also i came across these AMAZING crochet shorts the other day i love them so so so much but i think they are going to be a bit hard to wear out to any public place that is not a beach which is unfortunate. My Technicolour dream coat in the last two pics is also one of my all time favourite items in the world..I think i would be naked if it were not for op shops/thrift stores they are the most magical treasure chests filled with old worn love.

9 comments:

s. said...

I loved the 4th picture so much that I edited it on photoshop the way I like and it turns out pretty good actually! if you want to see it just send me a mail at sophietakespictures@gmail.com

xoxo

Violet said...

excuse my language but you look FUCKING AMAZING... i love this look... finally a flower girl i love that look.. i went through a phase some what similiar lol

love the ship by the way

XX
Vi from Cali

Nancy said...

I love reading about your adventures! You've got great posts, keeps me entertained.

Punky said...

I love your blog. Its nice to find another carvan/feather/ bike lover.
What kind of trailer is that? I have a 1954 bellwood aloha.

Lady Vélo said...

Fantastic series of photos!
Was directed to your blog via another bike-blogging site - really liking your style!

Lady Vélo.

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is my dream! To roam along the coast in a bikini and a feather head-dress. Amazing!!

xx

Howdy said...

Добрый вечер, Ребятки msk-hot.com

Howdy said...

Девочки в Сочи вас ждут с нетерпением!