Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Velvet Jnr



Skirt, Vintage leather. Top, Bettina Liano. Boots, Tony Bianco, Bike, Velvet Jnr

This morning i manged to commandeered Mr Velvets Bicycle, Velvet Jnr. I was in need of some mode of transport to take me from the velvety lair to my pirate ship at 6:30 in the morning and i chanced upon this fine creation. The ride was as smooth as its names sake, and i would love to keep Velvet Jnr locked away, but alas, i fear i would be made walk the plank of my own ship if i did any such thing.
I decided to have a little adventure however with Velvet Jnr whilst he was in my possestion. So me and new vintage skirt which was horribly long until i took pity on her and cut her short short short, well not too short, but short enough to transform the hidious unglyness into soemthing beautiful.
Lets all shout HOORAY for Velvet and leather HOORAY.

9 comments:

Abby said...

oh oh you look so hot
oh its making my eyes weep from the joy.
I shall never look in a mirror again as I will never be able to live up to your beauty.
I now bow before you.

Unknown said...

LOVE your skirt.

ashleigh said...

Love it !! Holy Moses your legs are killer!

Unknown said...

LOVE your Blog... Fashion Re-mixes + Bicycle = Brilliant.
I've linked to you on my blog
sidebar under Bicycle + Style.

Karafina said...

yay to velvet jnr, and yay to cutting things shorter! that bike is pretty damn sweet, and so is the outfit. bravo!


btw, ive linked ya!

Abby said...

Mrs Bicycle Pirate

I think it is the time for you to do another blog post.

Yes it is the time.

the word verifaction is schedish
which is almost swedish
IT IS A SIGN. move to sweden I shall.

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the skirt..I have a couple and find that I just dont wear them enough...you def pull off the look so effortlessly though
XXX

For Love not Money said...

Ahoy there! Thanks for your post lady, you're an odd cookie aren't you? But I have a high tolerance for oddness, so thats fine by me.

The outfit in question is great, very effortless, very model-esque.

However, you have the kind of figure that could rock a potato sack so it really had no chance of looking crap now did it?

I concur with stopface - time to get some more shots of your long, lean treadly-loving self back in the blog world.


xFLNM

rockandrollcannibal said...

Just one little nitpick from me... To Mr. Velvet I guess. Those fenders appear totally inadequate. Other than that, all's well :)