Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Groupie

Groupie.
Noun Informal
1.a young person, esp. a teenage girl, who is an ardent admirer of rock musicians and may follow them on tour.




I am in love with these leather tights, yes IN LOVE, i bought them from a girl who makes them her self, they fit like a leatherette dream...
i am also in love with my feather headband, when i bought it it had all these ugly bead things dripping off it, but i took to it with my scissors and beauty sprung from it like a beautiful shoe on a half price sale....



5 comments:

Stompface said...

I couldn't have asked for a greater post.

I think I love you. But you already knew that right!

EXTREMELY EXTREMELY JEALOUS OF YOUR LEATHER TIGHTS AND HEADBAND.

you flippin' beauty head.

Nature Grafitti said...

oh, i wish i COULD go adventuring with you and Stompface in the land of the hopping marsupials!!

however, i have made it my lifetime goal to go to Australia, and if i can make it happen in the near future, i'll let you know!!

Sharlo said...

i love those damn bikes.
i want a pink bike toooo. oh
do groupies still exist? like in almost famous I mean?
did they die out? i wanna kno , i wanna kno.fuuc thatd be sad.

uhhh lovin ze leather tights. uhuh. i think ill get some from aa. yes. I dont want real leather though. haha

ashleigh said...

haha wow you have so many bicycles it's unbelievable. but that is why you are the pirate cos you steal them and they become your booty.

I HAVE THAT HEADBAND! and i also have problem with the beads! oh my lord i'm cutting them off right now. thanks for the inspiration.

lovee the leather tights SO much better then the aa ones. where's the singlet from?

okay i love it all.

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看