Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm not DEAD...just really really cold...





yes no posty posts at all, and with good reason, for i have got on a plane and traveled to america land, and in a few short days i shall be in the land of the beavers(Canada), where unfourtunatly there shall not be many pictures of my beautiful bicycle so i shall just take pictures of other beautiful things like garden knomes and snow angels and pickle jars...ok maybe not pickle jars. and also mr velvet said i must return famous, so im trying to think of something i can be famous for...any suggestions? I leave you all for a little while longer, with pictures of my last weekend with Mr Velvet and beloved stompface

xx
Bicycle Pirate

9 comments:

Abby said...

My heart was happy when I saw you had posted something new!!

I miss your face.

You should take lots of pictures with imaginary bicycles.

You will become famous for inventing a special Miss Pickle Jar beauty pageant.

Mr Velvet will be so proud!

xxx

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!

ashleigh said...

haha that top photo is soo cute!

i love love love it. have fun my dear! :)

Bikeculture said...

hey bicycle pirate. we have some bikes that you may like to have some photos with. shoot us an email coz we also want to do a city shoot sometime in coming months. bikeculture.com.au
cheers

Lorenz said...

sana!

Karafina said...

looks like fun!!

post some outfit/bicycle soon, i miss them!

JF said...

Are you OK? I miss new bike photos. (I love the blue one...)
Kisses.

Samuel said...

I hope you get back to blogging soon, this is all great material.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Bicycle Pirate!